Referring myself to Growing Forward
If you are unsure if Growing Forward is for you, please do get in touch with us.
We support people who are…
- living in Nottingham
- experiencing any of the following: loneliness, isolation, anxiety, depression
- in their own opinion living with mild to moderate support needs
- able to make the weekly sessions to the best of their knowledge (Wednesday mornings at Windmill Community Gardens in Bobbers Mill)
- able to get to the garden (we may be able to provide travel assistance soon via GreenSpace Green Buddies)
- feeling they have ‘slipped through the net’
- unemployed or underemployed / on benefits / low income
- willing and able to do some gardening at their level (this could be gentle activities sitting down or more active gardening)
If this sounds right for you then please fill in our referral form below. Once you have filled in the form we will contact you for a chat about joining Growing Forward.